Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new space. If you're a new reader, you can expect to find a mix of posts here on natural parenting topics like babywearing and breastfeeding, my take on political issues from a conservative slant, and thoughts on where the Catholic faith and conservative Christianity in general fits in to all that. I do write product review posts (hopefully with fun giveaways!) and posts sponsored by companies and will always disclose to you when I do so, but I won't lie or promote companies I wouldn't feel comfortable with my own family shopping from or eating at. I'll also post pictures/tutorials from fun crafts I'm working on-I love sewing, especially embroidery and felt toy making.



Thanks for stopping by. Check back soon for more Crunchy Con Fun!

1 comment :

Kate Wicker said...

Beautiful new site! Congratulations!