Monday, March 12, 2012

Cure for the Mondays-St. Patrick's Day Edition!

On Mondays, I post stuff that made me laugh or smile in the past week. I hope they make you laugh and smile too, especially if you've got a "case of the Mondays"! In honor of St. Patrick's Day this Saturday, today I'm posting all my favorite Irish-inspired ideas I've seen lately:

Did you see the recipe I posted for Irish brown bread? It turned out really delicious-my husband, son, and mother-in-law all liked it!


Layers of green gooey goodness:



A free St. Patrick coloring page:



DIY shamrock shakes!



I think this table runner would be adorable as coasters instead (some with just the Shamrock, some with just the Irish flag, etc)



Irish flag kabobs sound yummy and are cute



Cute tutorial for making paper bag St. Patrick



I think making shamrocks out of three regular pretzels and one pretzel stick all covered in white chocolate is brilliant!



St. Brigid's crosses out of raffia or pipe cleaners

1 comment :

Diapeepees said...

Pretzel looks esp. worth a try!